AGENCIA Transporte Almiramar, SL (A.T. Almiramar), through this document, collects its policy of collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information society and e-commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal computer (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website http://www.almiramar.com/, in order to improve the usability of the same, know the habits or needs of Navigation of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information obtained with the cookies will also be used for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of the services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes available this policy in order to inform them about the use and the object of them. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages, implies the knowledge and the acceptance of the present policy on the part of these users.
AGENCIA Transporte Almiramar, SL (A.T. Almiramar) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third party Cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the entity’s Web pages.
Classified by its purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: facilitate browsing, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as setting the available options to size. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies of analysis and/or publicity: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the Web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (mainly Google analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the Web page visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user-browsing profiles.
Classified by Duration:
* Session cookies: Collect and store the data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: Collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time to keep the cookies will depend on the type in question and always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. Failure to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing information on the entity’s Web sites even though the use of some services may be limited. If once consent is granted for the receipt of cookies, it is desired to remove it, it must be eliminated those stored in the user’s computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the preceding paragraphs, can be consulted in:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: Https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: Http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies