- OBJETIVES AND ACCEPTANCE
The current legal notice regulates the use of the website www.almiramar.com (henceforth, THE WEB), owned by A.T. ALMIRAMAR, S.L. (henceforth, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER).
Navigation through the website belonging to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER confers the condition of user of this website and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to modification.
The user commits to the correct use of the website according to legislation, good faith, public order, traffic use and the current Legal Notice. The user will be answerable to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER or to third parties for whatever damage or harm that may arise as a consequence of a failure to fulfil this commitment.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, relating to information society services and e-commerce, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER informs you that:
Your corporate name is: AGENCIA TRANSPORTES ALMIRAMAR, S.L.
Your commercial name is: A.T. ALMIRAMAR, S.L.
Your CIF (Company Tax Code) is: B25386376
Your registered address is at: CTRA. N-II KM 452,5, 25180, Alcarras (Lleida)
Registered in the Business Register in Lleida, on 09/01/2015, Volume 459, Folio 128, Section 8, Sheet 8543, inscription 7
In order for you to contact us, we provide you with different means of contact as detailed below:
All notifications and communications between the users and THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when carried out through the postal service or any other previously mentioned manner.
- CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely available. Nonetheless, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER will determine the use of some of the services offered on their website through the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and the up-to-date nature of the information they provide to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER, and they will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
The user specifically commits to making adequate use of the contents and services provided by THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER and to desist from using these for, among other things:
- Disseminating content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, supportive of terrorism or, in general, against the law or public order.
- Inserting computer viruses on the network, or acting in a way that is likely to change, damage, interrupt or generate errors and damage in the electronic documents, data, or physical or computer systems belonging to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER or to third parties; such as impeding user access to the website and its services through the extreme consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER provides their services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems belonging to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER or third parties and, having done this, extracting information.
- Infringing on the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as the confidentiality of information belonging to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER or to third parties.
- Impersonating the identity of other users, of public administration or of a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, providing or making available in any other public way, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights or you are legally permitted to do so.
- Collecting data for publicity purposes and for sending publicity or communications of any kind for the purpose of selling or for any other commercial purpose without making a request or seeking consent beforehand.
All the contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code constitute a work which is the property of THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER, and none of the rights for their exploitation can be assumed as being assigned to the users beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In conclusion, users accessing this website can view its contents and are authorised to make copies for private use, as long as the elements reproduced are not later given to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are not subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, commercial names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER, and it should be understood that being able to use and access the website does not give the user any rights to these.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action which has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER and the owner of the website in which the hyperlink is placed, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER of its contents or services. Any persons who propose to establish a hyperlink should seek permission in writing from THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER beforehand. In all events, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or start page of our website. Likewise, you should refrain from making false statements or giving false, inaccurate or incorrect interpretations of THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER, and from including illegal and immoral content, which goes against good manners and public order.
THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER will not be held responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials provided on this website, nor of the actions they may take based on these.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF RESPONSIBILITY
The content of the current website is of a general nature and is purely for information purposes, without fully guaranteeing access to all of its contents, nor its completeness, correction, validity or up-to-date knowledge, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
To the extent allowed by law, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER does not assume any responsibility for any kind of damages and loss originating from:
- A lack of access to the website or a lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-date knowledge of its contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of all kinds within the content communicated, disseminated, stored, or provided for those who have accessed it through the website or the services it offers.
- The presence of viruses or other elements within the contents which may produce changes in the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- The failure to fulfil legislation, good faith, public order, traffic use and the current legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, company secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and their own self-image, as well as regulations relating to unfair competition and illegal publicity.
Additionally, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER renounces any responsibility for information found outside this website and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links which appear on this website is purely to inform the user about the existence of other sources which may widen the range of contents offered by this website. THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER does not guarantee or make him/herself responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked websites; nor do they suggest, invite or recommend visiting these, and so, will also not be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER is not responsible for the placing of hyperlinks on behalf of third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always request that you provide this voluntarily and expressly. The data collected through data collecting forms from the website or other channels will be incorporated into the Activities Register for Data Processing, for which THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER is responsible. This entity will handle the data with confidentiality and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal guarantees and the security imposed by the Regulation (EU) 2016/670 of the European Parliament and the Regulation Council EU, of 27 April 2016, legal regulation in force on the subject of data protection and the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER commits to not giving, selling or sharing the data with third parties without your express approval, except for when complying with any legal obligations.
Exercising your rights:
Any person has a right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are handling personal data that concerns them at AGENCIA TRANSPORTES ALMIRAMAR, S.L.
Any interested persons have the right of access to their personal data, as well as to request the amendment of inaccurate data or, in certain cases, to request their deletion when, for example, the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties can request to limit the use of their data, and in this case, the data will only be held in order to make or defend claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties can oppose the handling of their data. In this case, the processing of the data will cease, except for legal reasons, or for making or defending of possible claims.
You can physically exercise your rights in the following manner:
-By email, including a copy of your DNI (ID Card) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Through the email address shown, we will provide the relevant forms to physically exercise these rights.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to remove the consent given at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your previous consent being withdrawn.
In the event that you believe that your rights have been infringed, with respect to the protection of your personal data, particularly when you have not had satisfaction in the exercising of your rights, you can make a complaint to the relevant data protection Controlling Authority through their website: www.agpd.es.
THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER will adopt the corresponding levels of security that are required by the above stated Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 and any other applicable regulations. Nonetheless, they do not assume any responsibility for damages and harm caused by third parties to the computer systems, electronic documents or files belonging to the user.
If you decide to leave our website through links to websites which do not belong to our organisation, THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites, or for the cookies that these websites may place in the user’s computer.
Our emails policy is based on only sending you the communications that you have asked to receive.
If you would prefer not to receive these messages by email, in accordance with that stated under Section III, article 22 of the Law 34/2002 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we will offer you, via email, the opportunity to exercise your right to cancel and reject the receipt of these messages.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party believes that there are actions or circumstances that reveal illegal characteristics through the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the webpages, whether these are included or accessible through the website, they should send a notification to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER and identify themselves appropriately, specify the alleged offences and specifically state that they are responsible for the information provided and that the notification is accurate.
For any illegal issues, or issues that involve the website belonging to THE WEBSITE CONTROLLER, Spanish legislation will be applicable, and the competent Court and Tribunals are those at Lleida (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website is not a substitute for the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that need to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, and these constitute the only instrument which provides good faith in their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as guidance and does not have any legal validity.